Tuesday 17 July 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone!  


Lets start with the basics. I'm a nineteen year old uni student currently going into my second year of studying English at QMUL. Although my education is probably the most time and mind consuming element of my life right now, there is one passion I have that has been around longer than my love of books (which is saying something!). 


I've always loved the magic and mystery that surrounds a woman's beauty ritual. During my youth my mum and aunts would emerge from their bedrooms smelling like jasmine and looking like Bollywood divas and I always hoped to become as glamorous as them one day. 


Well, who knows if I have achieved that dream but I am hoping to chart my journey toward that goal on this blog and perhaps help someone else discover their inner siren...


I would be lying if I told you my beauty philosophy is "less is more" because I have been known to shock others by the sheer amount of product that comes off when I use a make-up wipe! But that doesn't mean that I hide behind my cosmetics, if anything bright purple lipstick is the most obvious way to say "HEY, I'm wearing make-up over here!"


I find that putting on make-up is a creative release and I love that for a few hours a day I can have perfect feline eyes or pouty red lips. But I never forget that it is not my real appearance and I have no qualms about stepping out of the house with little or no product. 


And if anyone is out there reading this, feel free to get in contact over twitter (@pavneet2204) or email (pavneetg@hotmail.co.uk) and if you like my posts follow my blog to get all my latest musings. 


But most of all, enjoy! 


Pav x
                                           (Me! And yes I am wearing a leopard print headband 
                                            but it was halloween...ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment