Sunday 22 July 2012

A Touch More Dramatic...

Camera quality will improve shortly! 
Hey y'all! Okay, I know I look a touch different in this post. For one my fringe is a lot shorter but as you will learn soon enough my hair goes through cycles. Once it gets to the length seen in the previous post I feel like I look boring and then a whole bunch of fringe gets cut so I feel edgy again. And yes, I cut my hair MYSELF. Which is why my fringe is occasionally wonky...


Another reason for my different look is of course my make-up. No longer fuss free and natural but quite the opposite. This isn't what I'd consider dramatic but more an everyday look that has a distinctive vibe. 


My webcam still thoroughly washes me out but I found my camera today (it was hiding in a handbag at the back of my cupboard) so the next post will have better pics! My foundation routine is the same as the last post as is my bronze and blusher, hopefully you will get a better look at my skin with the camera. My eyeliner is MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, which I swear by as a gel liner and I haven't had trouble with it drying out which a lot of people complain about. But I would say that now brands like Maybelline are realising good quality gel liners, perhaps save your money. On the lips I have MAC's Please Me lipstick which is a Matte formula and my go to lipstick when I don't want to worry about getting neon orange smudges across my face. 




I find taking and posting pictures of myself quite awkward, let me know if you find them too numerous or plain vain. 


Pav x



No comments:

Post a Comment