Monday 30 July 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag...

Hey guys!
I'm sorry about the absence of posts recently, just been very busy! To get me back in the swing of things I'll do a tag post and invite anyone who likes the look of it to join me.


GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item? What is your most inexpensive? 
My most expensive item is probably my YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 13 which costs £23.50. I got this as a treat for myself at the airport in Qatar but as beautiful as the packaging is the product itself is a bit crap. It stays on for approximately 5 minutes before it requires re-application. This product really proved to me that in terms of lipsticks money doesn't buy quality. I usually use it over MAC's Vegas Volt as a glossy overcoat. My most inexpensive item is basically anything from E.L.F but in this case I've chosen their Mineral Lipstick which costs £5 and the quality of this product blows YSL out the water.  





















WRATH: What products do you have a love/hate relationship with? Which product was hardest to get hold of? 
OCC Lip Tars are my answer to both of these questions. I love the colours and pigmentation but certain shades (like Memento, pictured) tend to gather on my lips and give that horrible white line. They are also hard to get hold of in the sense that people in the UK have to pay extra for shipping from the US.

GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product? 
Definitely MAC lipsticks! I think everyone loves that vanilla scent... 
SLOTH: What product do you neglect due to laziness? 
I always forget or cant be bothered with primers but I'm always pleasantly surprised when I do use them. Primers tend to be expensive so I also feel that I should only use them for special occasions, sadly they tend to go unused more often than not. 
PRIDE: What product gives you the most confidence?
I cannot leave home without my flawless skin and sculpted cheekbones! Lasting Perfection Concealer by Collection 2000 is Amazing. 
LUST: What product do you lust after? 
I really love NARS Matte Velvet Lip Pencils and I want to own every shade! I get little shivers each time I use them..
ENVY: What product would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Something fun and unique that I wouldn't buy for myself. Case in point...


Does not do the product justice! MAC Pink Bronze pigment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it 
Pav xx





No comments:

Post a Comment